The financial side of your business
At Rembrandt Mergers & Acquisitions, we know how financing can be tailored to both your wishes and the needs of the business. We possess an extensive network of financiers and investors with nearly all of whom we have a long-running and excellent relationship. We only present to the financiers and investors those propositions that we fully support ourselves.
(Re)financing requires knowledge and expertise. Working diligently on your behalf, our advisors follow a carefully constructed step-by-step plan.
Step-by-step plan to (re)financing
- Drafting financial analyses
- Analysis of the business case and calculating possible scenarios
- Advising on the options for financing
- Drafting a financing request, pitchdeck or investment memorandum
- Selecting and approaching financiers/investors
- Support during introductory meetings
- Negotiation if necessary
- Co-ordination of the formulation of agreements/documents
"When it comes to financial restructuring, it is often of paramount importance to act swiftly."
Would you be interested in what Rembrandt M&A might offer you in your specific situation? Do not hesitate to contact one of our financing specialists.