When it comes to financial restructuring, it is often of paramount importance to act swiftly.
In such situations, the approach taken by Rembrandt Mergers & Acquisitions aims, in the first instance, to quickly obtain a clear understanding of the financial landscape.
- What is the cause or what are the causes of the need for financing?
- Where in the business is money made and where is it lost?
- What are the cash flows?
- What are the liquidity needs in short and medium terms?
- What form of financing fits best?
Professional, with a human touch
Our expertise, experience and advanced financial models enable us quickly and efficiently to assess a financial situation, which we do objectively, enabling us to offer the right guidance at crucial times. This ensures you receive the right advice in a process in which emotions could play a big part.
Assessing the situation
With a clear insight into the current situation, we are able to investigate the various options. If the problems are of a structural nature, various solutions are possible.
- Refinancing loans
- Attracting equity
- Closing and/or selling parts of the business
- Connecting with a strategic partner
How can we help you?
Would you be interested in what Rembrandt M&A might offer you in your specific situation? Do not hesitate to contact one of our financing specialists.