In financial restructuring, quick and thorough action is often key.
In such situations, the approach taken by Rembrandt Mergers & Acquisitions is, in the first instance, aimed at quickly obtaining a clear understanding of the financial situation.
- What is the cause or what are the causes of the need for financing?
- Where in the business is money made and where it is lost?
- What are the cash flows?
- What are the liquidity needs in the short and medium terms?
- What form of financing fits best?
Professional, with a human touch
Our expertise, experience and advanced financial models enable us to quickly and efficiently assess a financial situation. We always look at the situation objectively, to provide clear structure at crucial moments. This way, you are assured of valuable guidance throughout a process in which emotions could play a big part.
Evaluating the situation
With a clear insight into the current situation, we are able to investigate the various options. If the problems are of a structural nature, various solutions are possible.
- Refinancing loans
- Attracting equity capital
- Closing and/or selling parts of the business
- Connecting with a strategic partner
How can we help you?
Would you be interested in what Rembrandt might offer you in your specific situation? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our financing specialists.